Planetside 2 Gameplay / In game Samples VOD
I have started to experiment with video capturing in PlanetSide 2, this resulted in using the OverWolf interface while in game. Unfortunately the default video format is WMV and the quality isnt perfect in order to keep my in game frames per second up. That being said the final settings are watchable, this can be found in the 18min video at the bottom of featured videos below.
I wanted to show only a few features this time around, so there is a mix of some cinematic flights, some driving to battlefields, and me playing the infiltrator class mostly assisting a large friendly force with motion detection.
Twitch to youtube will be my next experimentFeatured:
Cinematic flight through a part of the Hossin Continent (short, low quality test)Here i wanted to display the manuverability of the "Reaver" aircraft and show off some of the surroundings and base structures.I suck at flying.
Infiltrator assisting a base attack (short)This video puts your right in the battle, having just arrived at this location I try asses the battle and assist our army in pushing the enemy defensive position.
Infiltrator outdoors without a sniper rifle (short)I was testing another setting and it turned into a good example of an outdoor fight as two forces move to the next destination.
Infiltrator fighting along side a huge "zerg" force (long 1.1GB, final watchable quality)This video is almost 20min long when I fight with the "zerg" ("zerg" is used to describe when a large amount of one army is moving together) forces to take a medium sized complex. The battle rages on!
Flight, cinematic from highest altitude
Higher quality run, too low fps to play
TourneyCPM Reflex server now up in Chicago
TCPM Server List
Special Thanks to qwert for gifting me this game on SteamTourneyCPM is now hosting a Reflex server in Chicago, you can connect to it from the Reflex console by typing: "connect chi.mrlazyinc.com" (184.108.40.206:25787) alternatively it can be found in the server browser within the game, look for "TourneyCPM - Reflex CHI 1/2 [MrLazyInc.com]".
There will eventually be a second one at (220.127.116.11:25797) but is currently not up, keep an eye on the Server List, it will be listed there once it is up.About Reflex:
Reflex FPS Official site
Reflex on Steam
Entik releases 'Work' (720p x264) a movie for the Asus ROG Movie Competition
entik has released his entry for the Asus ROG movie competition, entitled 'Work'. You can view the full HD version here ('Work' 720p x264)
-Mafia - "INFIDELS!"
TCPM's Current State + TeamSpeak Address
TourneyCPM and MrLazyInc.com are under going changes
Contact TheMafia about partnerships, sponsorships, or hosting solutions @
#TourneyCPM or irc.quakenet.org
IP: teamspeak.mrlazyinc.com:9994Also if you are looking for a Teamspeak server to use we have one going at: teamspeak.mrlazyinc.com:9994
Open to the public, gaming related server, see channel list.
Starcraft 2 1.2 Patch Released (Changes)
A huge amount of changes were made this patch, and I have to say, Blizzard has impressed me with their insight into the game and the community once again. This patch was in beta for just about a month and even though the balance changes were few are far in between, the game changes and bug fixes made up up for the rest.
I've saved the changes as a seperate page because of the size needed to show it all. Enjoy
Starcraft 1.2 Patch Changes/Notes
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.2.0
- Battle.net Chat Channels have been added! Players can now join others in both public and private channels.
- Added in-game chat bar command to whisper to other players. Using the “/w” command will open up a list of available friends, party members, chat channels, and other players within your current game.
- Added Battle.net option to auto-join previous private channels.
- Added Battle.net option to prevent chat channel text from appearing in in-game chat display.
- A new Master League has been added! This league now represents the highest tier of players.
- Customizable Hotkey Support has been added.
- Stalemate Detection has been added. This will end the game in a tie for all remaining players if no players have income, production, or destroyed structures for three consecutive minutes. A countdown timer will now appear when the game detects this scenario.
- An Extreme graphics option is now available. Players can now configure screen space ambient occlusion.
Additional Improvements and Changes
- Several help dialogue and tech tree improvements have been made:
- In-game help is now available in Battle.net.
- The help dialog’s tech tree has been improved.
- Unit information in the help dialog now displays abilities and upgrades.
- Several Save/Replay File dialogue improvements have been made:
- Added ability to sort replays and saved games by name and date.
- Added ability to right-click and rename a replay or saved game from within the game interface.
- Added a new tab for auto-saved games and unsaved replays.
- Added an option to permanently save all replays. Checking this option will mark all unsaved replays as being saved.
- Added visibility for where replays and saved games are being saved to.
- Added a “Show in Folder” button which will open the location where a replay or saved game is stored on your computer.
- Camera following behavior for observers and replays has been improved.
- The System Alert panel has been moved to the top of the screen and the duration of most system alerts has been reduced.
- Mouse buttons can now be bound to the Push-To-Talk hotkey.
- A hotkey indicator option has been added to show the primary hotkey on top of command buttons.
- When selecting a Vespene geyser, the number of current harvesters will be displayed in the info panel.
- Added an option to disable any error sounds. The Response Sounds checkbox now controls whether unit-specific audio is used for error sounds instead of a generic buzz.
- Added Game UI layout per-map overrides. Map makers can now use custom UI layout files to create new UI or override existing game UI.
- Added a toggle button to the in-game replay panel to Show or Hide the timeline/duration information.
- Added hotkey to Pause/Resume game for both single player and multiplayer (Pause/Break key).
- Players can no longer block off ramps with two 2×2 buildings.
- Hallucination research time decreased from 110 to 80.
- Cost decreased from 50/100 to 25/75.
- Build time decreased from 45 to 35.
- Void Ray
- Now deals 20% more damage to massive targets.
- Flux Vanes speed upgrade removed.
- Repairing SCVs now assume the same threat priority as the unit they’re repairing.
- SCV construction movement has been made more consistent.
StarCraft II Editor Improvements
- Map locale management has been added.
- Further editor tips and hints have been added.
- New trigger functions, actions, and events have been added:
- New trigger functions:
- Verify Bank – used to verify that a bank’s signature is intact.
- New trigger actions:
- Bank Option – used to change options for banks including adding a signature.
- Remove Inventory Item – used to instantly remove a requested item from an inventory.
- Set Visibility Type Of Text Tag – used to control whether fog or black mask hides the tag.
- New trigger events:
- Mouse Moved – sent in response to the mouse being moved in the game world.
- New unit properties have been added:
- Carried Minerals, Carried Vespene, Carried Terrazine, and Carried Custom Resource.
- Bounty (XP) – used to grant experience when a unit is killed.
- New Effect Used event property has been added: Life, Shields, and Energy changed.
- Copy/paste support has been added to the upgrade editor.
- Behaviors can now be replaced by either the shortest duration (the original method) or by farthest distance.
- Behavior abilities can now properly charge the player using the ability instead of always charging the owner.
- Right clicking an item in an inventory will now have the icon appear immediately next to the cursor.
- Font Style Files can now be added to Mods and Maps using the FontStyleFileArray field in GameUIData. Existing styles can have their individual attributes overridden or entirely new styles can be added.
- UI Layout files can now be added to Mods and Maps using the CustomLayoutFileArray filed in GameUIData. Most existing frames can be modified or overridden and entirely new templates can be added which can be created from the Dialog system within the Editor.
- Attributes and values can now be hidden in the game lobby and can be configured through Game Variants.
- The mouse wheel now scrolls the control under the cursor.
- Copied doodads now retain their height offset.
- Attribute and Veterancy behaviors now normalize vitals when new levels are applied.
- Mouse clicks & highlights are now allowed while in relative camera mode.
- Edit boxes are now available for trigger dialogs.
- The game will now properly find custom imported files within mods.
- Maps can now depend on even more mods.
- Dialog Items can now be hooked up from already existing frames within a created Panel.
- Change Focus commands are now available in the Trigger module View menu for switching input focus directly to different areas.
- The water editor layout has been improved.
- Effect offsets can now optionally contain a Z component.
- Added a new type of Dialog Item called Panel. Panels are containers for other dialog items to help with grouping and hierarchy.
- Added new UI to insert text tags for data references, unit info, and hotkeys.
- Added an effect range to the effect ability to restrict how far away the effect can be placed. This will allow effects to behave like the Stalker Blink effect.
- Added a behavior flag to suppress fidgeting.
- Added a new stalemate melee option to determine whether the stalemate detection checking is enforced.
- Added a new “Creator” player to effects. It will be set to the player issuing an order if available.
- Added a new type of item that can use an effect ability.
- Added a validator that checks to see if a unit can path to a point.
- Added a validator that checks if there is a cliff between two points.
- Added MinimapRenderPriority to CActorUnit and MinimapRenderPriorityList to CActorGlobalConfig. This allows custom map makers to define the render priorities of units on the minimap.
- Added a Locale sub-menu in the Mod menu for changing the active text locale for the current document.
- Added a Mod Info dialog in the Mod menu for more easily changing mod name and description text.
- Added a Modify Locales dialog (also in Locale sub-menu) for adding or removing text locales.
- Added an Editor Tips dialog in the Help menu (and optionally on start up) with tips for using the editor effectively.
- All diagonal ramps are now the same with regards to unbuildable locations at the bottom of the ramps.
- Critter health bars are now hidden unless highlighted or selected (if status bars are set to show when units are selected).
- Orders can no longer be canceled by clicking on the info panel in challenges before the challenge begins.
- Text tags are now paused when the game is paused.
- Autocast state for abilities will now reset to the default state when unit ownership is permanently changed.
- Autocast repair will now charge the player requesting autocast functionality.
- Repair will now clear its autocast state if the owning player leaves the game.
- Harvest orders no longer end if an order is queued while waiting to return cargo.
- Harvesting units no longer avoid enemy units.
- Hold position units no longer automatically move out of the way when placing a building.
- Enemy units no longer show passive buttons in the command card.
- Missiles are no longer affected by Vortex.
- Actors with a large number of create events no longer crash the map.
- Fixed an issue where cliff jumping units were able to traverse unpathable terrain.
- Fixed an issue with units trying to get out of the way so buildings can be constructed.
- Fixed an issue with harvesting units bypassing force fields.
- Fixed an issue where melee units were unable to attack a colossus when it was on a cliff.
- Fixed an issue where larva would not wander around.
- Fixed an issues where loading a saved Challenge could improperly overwrite the best score.
- Fixed an issue with animation stutters when flying units are separating.
- Fixed an issue where units could push opposing units when they shouldn’t have been able to.
- Added “Detector” text to the info panel for units which can detect cloaked or burrowed units.
- Added combat reveal tinting to help show that combat reveal units cannot be hit.
- Protoss structures can no longer be powered without a power source if constructed while powered by a Warp Prism under the effects of Neural Parasite.
- Mass Recall can no longer target larva or eggs.
- Fixed an issue where units that were picked up by a Graviton Beam would still block pathing on the ground.
- Fixed an issue where a Zealot could burn its Charge cooldown without actually moving.
- Changed the position of the Select Builder button on Terran buildings, and changed the hotkey to Q.
- SCVs can no longer continue construction on a building from inside an adjacent bunker.
- Fixed nuke dot not being visible all the time.
- Fixed an issue where you could see an enemy MULE drop pod in some cases where you didn’t have vision of the target location.
- Fixed an issue where a Medivac would be able to continue healing a unit that was stuck in a Graviton Beam if the Medivac had started healing the unit before it was picked up by the Graviton Beam.
- Fixed an issue where a Thor would continue to channel 250mm Strike Cannons on an uplifted Terran building if it lifted off at just the right time.
- Fixed an issue where a Thor could get stuck channeling if a player queued up multiple targets for 250mm Strike Cannons.
- Fixed an issue where SCVs could continue repairing at a short range even though the structure they were repairing was blocked by Force Fields.
- Creep will now spread evenly in all directions.
- The Burrow and Cancel Neural Parasite buttons have been moved on the command card.
- Fixed an issue with Ultralisk unable to attack a row of sensor towers.
- StarCraft II Editor
- The “For Each Real” and “For Each Integer” actions will now correctly execute once when the starting and ending bounds are equal while the increment is also zero.
- Items dropped from an inventory will now use their default height when dropped.
- The View Script command will now view library scripts if the library list has focus.
- Carried and equipped item behaviors and weapons are now restored properly when a unit is revived.
- Publish dialog now updates storage information after removing a published file in the Managed Published window.
- Dropdowns now correctly select items as you type using partial matching.
- Standard dependencies can no longer be modified in the Dependencies dialog (only added or removed).
- Camera following can no longer be disabled via hotkeys if it was requested via triggers.
- Fixed an issue with editing stylized text values when using system locales other than English.
- Fixed an issue with Veterancy experience share filters.
- Fixed an issue when editing mover data where values were not being saved correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain changes to angle values.
- Fixed an issue where selection circles would drop when a flying unit was over a cliff.
- Fixed an issue where the scroll bar for tree views could disappear.
- Fixed an issue where triggers setting the mouse relative could result in the mouse being stuck in relative move mode.
- Fixed an issue where setting the color of a dialog item of type label wasn’t working.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while editing upgrade values.
- Fixed text truncation with Set Text actor message.
- Fixed display of ability command links in the Overview Manager.
- Fixed many areas where English text was displayed instead of localized text.
- Fixed a crash when destroying a persistent effect.
ID Tech Engine Sensitivity and Accel Calculations after DPI change (Quake, Warsow)
Someone on IRC posted this text file, which includes formulas for the following environmental settings:
Fairly simple stuff, wish I had thought of doing this when I switched to my 2000dpi G3.
Dreamhack Winter 2010 - Nov 25 - Nov 28
Tournaments & Info: http://www.dreamhack.se/dhw10/event-scheduele/e-sports/
TourneyCPM, now TCPM and Mr Lazy Inc.com Celebrate 2 years running!
http://tcpm.mrlazyinc.com - Nov 2008 - Nov 2010
Thanks to all the admins from the tournaments last year, GREAT SUCCESS!
Thanks to all the players that showed their skills in the competition and especially to those that rose to the top!
Special thanks to:
mikeMartin - who did all the graphical work for the late banner, and the event posters! Excellent work man!
Maverick Servers - for his awesome support with servers throughout the world for the tournaments and continuing support there after!
Masters - Event Operator & Adminblaze - [Robin Hammaräng of Sweden]
parry - [parry of Northern Ireland]
Admins - Event Administratorahxnxa - [Pekka of Funland]
akre - [Ben of England]
fluff - [tom of sweden]
JAMAL - [JAMAL of no ]
lolograde - [Ken Gloeckner of USA]
pan - [chris of germany ]
Sady - [Sady of France]
Varma - [Varma of Finland]
For their invaluable input and tournament administering, promotions, and facilitation! Could not have done it without you!
Shoutout to lsv for Dj'ing the big events and his great tracks!
Even though this site is not currently running any tournaments, it doesnt not mean it will not again. The site is slowly transitioning to different gaming and internet related features. The site is rising continually on search engines, recently "mr lazy" results in the site showing up 8th our of a million on google.
At the moment I do not not have a clear direction for the site but im keeping a lot of opportunities open. The system I have developed for facilitating tournaments is powerful but has a lot of room for improvement...and of course if anyone needs to run exclusive and specialized tournaments I will resume work on this engine and keep pushing for better competition!
The evolution of Quake, a short story...
Blizzard Blizzcon Schedule/Program 2010
Starcraft 2 v1.1.2 Patch Changes
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.1.2
-Players will no longer receive achievement toasts while their status is set to "Busy."
-The messaging when attempting to load a saved game or replay from a previous version has been clarified
-Adjusted the amount of points earned and lost by random team participants to properly reflect the strength of a player's teammates.
-Nexus life and shields increased from 750/750 to 1000/1000.
-Damage level 1 increased from 5 to 6 (+4 armored).
-Damage level 2 decreased from 10 (+15 armored) to 8 (+8 armored).
-Flux Vanes speed upgrade bonus decreased from 1.125 to 0.703.
-Barracks requirement changed from Command Center to Supply Depot.
-Supply Depot life increased from 350 to 400.
-Acceleration reduced from 2.315 to 2.25.
-Speed reduced from 2.75 to 2.5.
-Nitro Packs speed upgrade now has a Factory Requirement.
-Energy bar removed.
-250mm Strike Cannons is now cooldown-based on a 50-second cooldown. Ability starts with cooldown available (useable immediately after upgrade is researched).
-Hatchery life increased from 1250 to 1500.
-Lair life increased from 1800 to 2000.
-Spawning Pool life increased from 750 to 1000.
-Spire life increased from 600 to 850.
-Ultralisk Cavern life increased from 600 to 850.
-Energy bar removed.
-Corruption is now cooldown-based on a 45-second cooldown. Ability starts with cooldown expired (must wait for full 45-second cycle before usable).
-Fungal Growth now prevents Blink.
-Range increased from 3 to 4.
-Fixed an issue where players could not cast the Feedback spell on Point Defense Drones.
-Fixed an issue where the Phoenix would continue to channel Graviton Beam after the target died.
-Fixed an issue that would cause Larvae to spawn and be hidden behind Zerg eggs.
-Fixed an issue where players were unable to navigate to the Single Player page or watch replays after canceling map downloads from the queue.
-Fixed a desync that could occur on user-created maps with custom mod dependencies.
Phenominal Starcraft 2 Profile from Korea
This 'player' had to of been playing full time and over time to get these stats so quickly after the release of the game.
The game was release on July 27, 2010. That is two and a half months ago. Lets say 75 days...
6288 (current) in 75 days = 84 wins a day......fucking lol....
84 wins * 25 min average game length = 2096 minutes a day = 34 hours
Thats only for WINS....impossible
Thats roughly 13000 games played in 75 days.....not to mention he has all the achievements...
2nd place in the world for acheivements....who the fek has first?
The profile link:
The thread discussing this profile:
News from Battle.net's Developer's Corner
Roach is one of the units that Blizzard plans on improving in efforts to open up the zerg game.
You cannot avoid hearing people complaining about the zerg imbalances, and although its hard to say because there are people for every race that can dominate the others. Fruitdealer in Gom.tv's TG Intel tournament won first place as a zerg and dominated the terran he was facing. But there are trends that tell us zerg may be harder to play then the other races, as blizzard stated in their developers blog recently.
Here are the pro-zerg changes they are tinkering or implementing with currently:• We're increasing roach range. This will allow roaches to be more effective in large groups, giving the zerg more options in the mid to end game.
• Fungal Growth will now prevent Blink, which will give zerg a way to stop endlessly Blinking stalkers which can be very challenging to deal with in large numbers.
• The Barracks are going to require a Supply Depot, which will impact a lot of early terran reaper pushes.
• The reaper speed upgrade will require the Factory, which is meant to weaken a lot of the early terran reaper attacks that dominate so many matches, especially in team games.
• We're making a number of increases to the health of zerg buildings, which will make the very vulnerable zerg technology structures more resistant to raids. We don't expect these hit point changes to have a super significant impact on the game, but the current numbers felt way too low.
Here is the full post:
Here is something useful i found then researching DPS:
Pure Motivation at its best, learn the habbit
Gaming History Continued: PC Game Epics
I was just linked to this, and I'm sure it doesn't go for everyone to say that I get very nostalgic looking at this. Some recent titles that should be there are missing but here is it for you all, enjoy!
ADDITION - I found this browsing the internet, an image of first person shooters throughout recent times.
Epic: Hardcore Gamer's IQ Test
This is simply the most epic compilation of characters from video games from the past two decades! I dont know how many people worked on this, but make sure you enjoy it and spread the word! Wish I had my comments working at this moment to have responses for this! sorry ppl!
Instead, i've started a thread on ESReality
And, here is the folder where I plan on putting all the images of the games (with Title)
Warsow: King of the Hill Cup
Warsow KOTH Cup Lo wins another!!
Tastyspleen is casting the stream for the 1v1 WSW Kind of the Hill Cup.
WinnerLo (Also won this event by TCPM)
Player List for tonight's KOTHdakinaw, phalaer, smop, spvensko, Venova, [BTF]Dead-Beat Contenders: pigp3n, mater, kingsqueerel, syko', Inane, dodson, asdf, blue, adhe, smeghammer, Xanthus, ouxon, Lo
IEM World Championships - Quake Live
My hack to bring the stream over: ESL Quake Live StreamAll the work, and access is denied lol o/
"Twenty thousand dollars. Thirty-six matches. Twelve players. Four days. That's what the Intel Extreme Masters World Championship will be in a nutshell." - carmac
Thats the first line from the ESReality post by carmac just the other day. While at work I was scannnig irc and picked up a line of chat which triggered my interest. This is a pretty sweet event, gets me pumped for QL. I've not been following the season at all, so this is all new to me, I'll try to compile the imformation here.
Out of the $20,000 pot, here are the top four prizes! Some good incentive for 1st!
1st - $10,000
2nd - $4,000
3rd - $1,600
4th - $800
Judge for yourself, no easily accessed date available. Maybe its not set yet.
emir4nt releases Strum - A Quake 3 CPM movie
Strum by emir4nt
emir4nt has made a short Q3CPM Video for you Duel, Tdm, Ctf / Ntf and CA fans, download it, only 85 mb!
Read more about it on ESReality
TheMafia's Career change!
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and thinking about what to do next.
The Big news is, that I have started working for Thinq Technologies Ltd. here in London, ON. They operate DirectDial.com (Computer parts and supplies). Good prices, even compared to TigerDirect.ca
Im still interested in running and a few tournaments, read below. I may be putting up cash for a few tournaments in the not so immediate future.
Play Starcraft + Port & Connection Check
Starcraft! What you need to make sure the following is enabled or opened:-Ports 6112 - 6119 TCP or both.
-Gaming Mode on (if your router has it)
-Firewall for ports or exe's (starcraft.exe / iccuplauncher.exe)
This site helped me: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=86801
Want to play Starcraft? http://tourneycpm.mrlazyinc.com/files/mods/starcraft_iccup/
DreamHack Winter 09
DreamHack 2009 in Sweden starts in just a few day! I'm expecting a huge BYOC area because of previous events, and tournaments that are just for BYOC this year. In general DreamHack will have tournaments in Counter-Strike 1.6, Quake Live, Counter-Strike Source, Trackmania, World of Warcraft and even a few console 1v1's like Tekken 6 and Street Fighter IV.
Notable others: Starcraft, Quake World, Modern Warfare 2, and Left 4 Dead amongst others. You can find the full list here: http://esport.dreamhack.se/tournaments
There are some huge prizes up for grabs, like a prize purse of 200,000 SEK ($29,000 USD) for CS 1.6. The prizes for all the tournaments total over 600,000 SEK ($100,000 USD), I would expect a little more normally, but this event is relatively new and I see a lot of potential in it. For more details on the prizes visit: http://esport.dreamhack.se/news/view/58
NoGhost Mapping Contest gets Big Sponsors!
NoGhost Mapping Competition LogoA site devoted to this mapping contest has been put up, Maverick has done a good job getting sponsors for this event, and having prizes:
:: Prizes and Sponsors
- -1st Place: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Black Edition Processor and Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 Graphics Card
- -2nd Place: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Black Edition Processor and Sapphire Radeon HD 4650 Graphics Card
- -3rd Place: Sapphire Pure 950W Power Supply
- -Sponsored by: AMD, ATI, Sapphire, NoGhost.net and Maverick Servers
Details and Participants @ http://mapping.maverickservers.com/
-Mafia Free your m.........om
Quake 3 Mapping Contest @ NoGhost
Google knows my arrangement - I ain't afraid of NoGhost ;)
My man Maverick has opened a mapping contest just recently. Head over to the NoGhost Forums for complete details. You can see other responses over at ESR's ridiculous comments. It looks like the Christmas season is when the finalists will be chosen. I hope that mappers keep vq3 and cpm movement in mind ;] \m/
-Mafia In my mind
Lets play pics....
Is that a ninja? no, its just fukung
2010 - TCPM Tournaments
The following Tournaments series are up for the taking. Proven and willing admins will be running these tournaments. I will be managing and maintaining the system on which all tournaments run. Tournaments will be setup as asked, and automatically processed. You simply have to promote the even with me, and admin the matches.
Input is appreciated, but know that there is a lot of work being done and need be done. Contact me if you have any questions, or if you feel able to run these or other tournaments of your desire. I will listen and consider other Tournament Series ideas or plans.
-Mafia TCPM Tournaments
Chris the 'Sandman's' Birthday
Image of the week
New Files update
I just uploaded a simple and extremely useful/powerful tool for storing information (projects, notes,..), amazing organization too: Snippets Text Database 1.61
I have also updated my image collection, you can now find another 400+ epic/funny pics in the image section of the file archive.
-Mafia "Same as it ever was!"
The Contenders 2 Teaser released by entik
entik has just informed me that he finished putting this video together!
thats some appetising teaser! I am told that entik is still taking demos, and he will be working on it for a few more months.
To submit a demo, email entik or visit his post on ESR.
-Mafia - "INFIDELS!"
Pick of the week
ID Software + QuakeCon 2009
July 15, 2009 - ID Software + ZeniMax + Bethesda
So when i read this article my jaw dropped and my heart stopped...
But after reading a few interviews and comments by Carmac, I was relieved to know its a privately owned company and ID Soft will do well under their financial budget. GO NEXT QUAKE 3 RISING!!!
ID Software's Press Release
1up.com's Interview (John Carmac, Bethesda Vice President of Public Relations and Marketing Pete Hines)
joystiq Interview (John Carmack, ZeniMax CEO Robert Altman)
24 hours of Le Mans
I've found a feed for 24 hours of Le Mans
I got this link from this site
File Archive Update + pukka3tourney6 Beta1
I wanted to get this a little more out there. I've got a bunch of files, hopefully more to come that I want people to know about.
pukka3t6 recently got released grab it here: p3t6-finalbeta.zip - 16MB
Useful Files (Rest are under 'File Archive' in the menu to the left)
Quake 3 Maps: Customs + RA3 Maps + OSP Maps
Reforce: The best refresh rate locker I have encountered, fast and easy to use. Change your resolution in windows to another and back again to solidify the new settings.
QTracker 4.9: A decent and customizable server browser for all games.
All Seeing Eye: My folder copy, good tool for quick game launching. Includes my fav's with all the CPM servers that I have played on. Comes with Remote Server Control.
FlashFXP: Best FTP tool I have found. Good for accessing the FTP accounts that I can setup for you. Just ask me for one, you can find me in #tourneycpm @ QNet (Link at the left hand side)
Users FTP Folders: Last but not least, those that have already got an FTP access are in this section of the File Archive.
I just wanted to let everyone know that if you need a place to host files, such as gaming movies, maps, utilities...anything gaming / computer related, just let me know. Ill be glad to host it.
TCPM CTF Opener '09 EU Division Open!
The Seeds have been set, and bracket has been generated. Schedule your matches by Wednesday. Check out the map list to see what choices you have against your opponent. Teams registration is obviously closed for EU. NA teams are welcome to register now, don't forget about the Free-Agent List!
TCPM CTF Opener '09
Event Brackets - Match Details, SS's, Demo's...
EU Map List
TCPM CTF Opener '09 Schedule + 1v1 and TDM Announcement
After a nasty virus attacked my computer and I setup my new system, I returned to irc to be greeted by a bunch of EU Team Captains itching for answer on when the cup would start. After talking to a few of them I decided to start the EU division of TCPM CTF '09 Opener. Here are the details:
TCPM CTF '09 Opener - EU Division Schedule - Rules, Maps, & Team ListMay 2ndTCPM CTF '09 Opener - NA Division ScheduleSeeding, Brackets, and Map List FinalizationSaturday May 3rd to Wednesday May 6thRound 1 Match Scheduling Must be finalizedSaturday May 3nd to Wednesday May 9thRound 1 Match Must be PlayedSunday April 26th to Saturday May 2ndUpcoming TCPM TournamentsPlayers that do not have a team yet signup for this list: Free-Agent CPM CTF Player ListSunday May 3rd to Wednesday May 9thRemaining active players will be teamed and a captain assignedSunday May 10thNA Map List ReleaseTCPM 1v1 June '09 - Mid June
TCPM TDM Long Strech - Starts Late June
TWSW Warsow 1v1 March '09 Champion Named
TWSW Warsow 1v1 March '09 Champion: Lo (Match Details)
Quake 3:Available CPM CTF Players list now open:
TCPM has opened the registrations for all players without a team, this will be helpful to captains who are forming teams right now. Sign up for the list here
Several new EU teams have emerged over the last week, NA teams still need to get it together but check out the participant list for the latest.
The second event in the Warsow series is now open for sign ups! This is looking to beat the first event, as now TCPM is picking up steam after a very good first tournament.
Direct Sign-Up Link
TCPM CPM 4v4 CTF Open!
Team registration for the TCPM CPM 4v4 CTF Tourney is open. Simply msg me, mafia, in #tourneyCPM with your Team Name and member list. Here is the current team list: Team List
All players looking for teams are advised to goto: #uscpmpickup & #cpmpickup
TCPM WSW 1v1 Feb 2009 Champion
TCPM WSW 1v1 Feb 2009 Champion:rldAfter 4 hours of battling rld takes the championship spot. The score was 2-1. oGgle fought well, but rld seemed to be just that bit more trained. Thank you to parry and Sady for running this tournament, and I would like to say I was happy with how it went down, so much so that I want to host another! To be Continued..
Check the brackets for the scores and demo's are availble here, thanks to parry.
TourneyCPM WSW 1v1 Feb 15th, 2009 - Tournament BEGINS
TourneyCPM WSW 1v1 Feb 15th, 2009 - Tournament BEGINS!
WSW TV Server:tournii.de:44440Here are some servers you can use:Open servers - WILL BE USED FOR FINALS (TV watching here) connect 18.104.22.168:45100;password war1 connect 22.214.171.124:45200;password war2 connect 126.96.36.199:45300;password war3 connect 188.8.131.52:45400;password war4 connect 184.108.40.206:45500;password war5 connect 220.127.116.11:45600;password war6 connect 18.104.22.168:44430 Other Available Servers: connect fuckingfrogs.fr:44411;password war1 connect fuckingfrogs.fr:44412;password war2 connect fuckingfrogs.fr:44413;password war3 connect fuckingfrogs.fr:44414;password war4 connect fuckingfrogs.fr:44415;password war5 connect fuckingfrogs.fr:44416;password war6 connect fuckingfrogs.fr:44417;password war7 connect fuckingfrogs.fr:44418;password war8
TWSW Feb 1v1 Cup Map Pool
The map pool for the WSW 1v1 Cup has been decided:
wdm3 wdm5 wdm15 acidwdm2 36dm2_b2 - Download Here
Participant List - Rules
Sign Up - 3 days left!
Warsow / Quake Update
Warsow:The Warsow signups are headed in the right direction, a lot of the big names have signed up, but I hope that players of all skills participate!
WSW 1v1 Sign ups Close Feb 14th! - Click here to get on the listQuake 3:In other news, the Paramedics have agreed to battle in the exhibition game on Sunday, Feb 15th.
Paramedics line up: xerosawyer (can) bgs (can) skreem (usa) wonko (usa) and dai (jp)
One more team is needed, I think Team Kevegm (mafia, kvcxn, lolograde) or Team OTS (shlt, ninex, apheleon) should be the opponent.
#tourneycpm - Join here and msg mafia if you want your team to play
New Rules have been posted for #uscpmpickup - Click here to read
TWSW Feb Sign-ups Closing Soon!
Only two weeks left until the Warsow Tournament signups are open until Feb 14th ONLY!
WSW 1v1 Event Page ||| Signup
If you want to be an admin, contact any of the admin's in #Warsow.Pickup, parry or TheMafia.
Looking for shoutcasters and TV hosts!
TCPM's Upcoming Tournaments
The first will be the first of the Warsow series of tournaments. Inspired by those who gather their power at #Warsow.Pickup
This will be held with in the first two weeks of February. Date is not final yet!The second and finally here, as still the main event and reason for this address being here: Quake 3 CPMA 4v4 CTF!
So now, the scramble for teams to gather and leaders to be born or reawaken begins!
Take a look at a preview of the promotional video made by xano0ch:TourneyCPM CTF Mini Promo (Save first for best results)
TCPM Dec 1v1 Champion Named!
The European DMM4 1v1 has finished! The Dec 1v1 Champion is:ReptileFor details of how it went down: European Brackets
TourneyCPM '08 DMM4 1v1
1pm EST - 6pm Euro~ TourneyCPM '08 DMM4 1v1
TourneyCPM NA 1v1 FINALS are finished!
TourneyCPM NA 1v1 FINALS are finished!
The winner of TourneyCPM NA 1v1 Nov '08 is:ip*walter
Here are the brackets and how it all went down!
Check out Walters Demos.
Now that the kings have been established, it is time to team up, and fight the other land!
TourneyCPM NA 1v1 BEGINS!
TourneyCPM NA 1v1 BEGINS!
North American Seeds and Brackets are now active!
Please check who you are playing in round 1 at 5pm EST!
TourneyCPM EU 1v1 FINALS are finished!
TourneyCPM EU 1v1 FINALS are finished!
The winner of TourneyCPM EU 1v1 Nov '08 is:LuGia
Here are the brackets and how it all went down!
MVD Demos of the semi-finals and finals can be downloaded from our File Archive
TourneyCPM EU Under Way!!
European Matches are under way. Please watch the Brackets` for udpates.
TourneyCPM Nov CPM 1v1 Details
The seeds have been established for both continents. European matches have begun. Followed by Super-Finals on sunday, consisting of the Top 10 Players from each continent after the results of the tournaments.
North American Brackets Open at 5pm EST
North American Map list:nodm19 weaponrespawn: 0European map list:
Servers / Rules / Details:Event Rules & DetailsBrackets for NA will be hosted by NGL in the next few hours. As for Euro, we will have to track as we go, until brackets are up.
Servers (Shoutcast Coming soon)
Check the Admin List and message them with your scores/maps played.
ENJOY!! To the victor the spoils!